Tuesday

Summer Sunday...

A day at the beach.



Sunday is my nanny Edith's day off, so I get to spend a bit of time with mummy and daddy which I always love. Mummy and Daddy went out on Saturday night and stayed out quite late so Daddy spent the morning in bed while mummy and I watched Tellytubbies and stuff. After my afternoon nap, we went down to Middle Bay beach. It isn't far from Repulse Bay beach but a lot less crowded. It was very hot, and actually I prefer it when we go to the pool.

This is me trying ice cream for the first time. It was very tasty indeed....


And then I tried a mango ice lolly, but it was quite cold on my teeth...

So I went back to the ice cream, which was lovely because it was all melted. Yummy!


This is just before I went to bed, giving my mummy a cuddle. Good night!

No comments: