Wednesday

March 2006- Granny & Pops in HK

Mummy, bless her, has been a bit slack at uploading my photos again. She's had a busy few months back and forth to the states outsourcing stuff to India as is the fashion nowadays. Fortunately I have Edith and visits from both sets of grandparents plus Anita, Yun & Kai again to keep me occupied. Although I miss Mummy like mad when she goes away, she brings me back lots of presents... but I would still rather her put me to bed at night.
So here I am with Pops. Granny & Pops were over in HK for the HK Rugby Sevens for a few weeks. England won of course! Here I am learning to play the drums with Pops. In the Olden Days he was a famous drummer with the SpiderBeatles or something. Apparently he was very famous and had lots of groupies. Granny was his favourite groupie so he ended up marrying her. That's what he is telling me in this photo.


Here's Pops after too many shandies at the rugby! Oh dear, the dear old boy can't take the pace anymore.


And this is me with Daddy and Pops again down in the playroom.



Granny & Pops- March 2006
OK- Mummy has been pretty slack

No comments: