Thursday

Thank you!

Thanks to all my friends for coming to my birthday party last week, it was great to see you all and thank you so much for all the lovely presents. With about 30 kids at the birthday party, I was lucky enough to get lots and lots of wonderful presents, but mummy has only let me open a few and is letting me open the rest slowly.
Thanks also to all the parents and helpers that came along to make this a really special day. Mummy says that next time she lets a man in the garden with a tarantula and snakes she promises she will check he is licenced first!
Below are some photos of the day, if you have any really nice ones please email them to my mummy and she'll post them here to share.
Again thanks to all of you and see you soon,
Love Nuala x


P.S. this is the only birthday cake photo mummy had, so apologies for the quality!

No comments: