Saturday

Anita & Kai - our first visitors!

Well, obviously I wasn't around when this one was taken. Mummy and Daddy went out with Kai's mummy (Anita) and we didn't even know about it because we were already tucked up in bed! They are in the cockatail lounge of the Intercontinental where mummy and daddy stayed on their honeymoon. It has a great view of Hong Kong as it is on the Kowloon-side. Apparently. Looks well boring to me- not a plastic toy in sight and everything just looks too clean. Glad I didn't go in the end...


This is mummy reading Kai and I some bedtime stories. Kai has got some really good books and left me a couple of DVDs (High 5 and the Wiggles). That's us watching it in front of that big telly of Dad's I was telling you about. I was so excites about watching it I wasn't even wearing clothes at the time or anything! In front of a boy as well.

This is me and Kai again, this time in my bed. Actually I didn't mind him being in there, he's really nice and even though he's older than me and can walk and stuff, actually he was very kind to me and we shared all of our toys. Mummy tells me we are all going to go on holiday together at Christmas and I really hope I can walk too! The last one is me being cuddled in the pool with Anita and Kai. I love my orange rubber duck, and sometimes when I squeeze it bathwater shoots out of its bottom. It's hillarious!

No comments: