Saturday

Our new home...

This place is great! Not only do I get my own room, this brilliant high chair I can sit at and make loads of mess at... check out the telly! It's made of plasmoids or something and is superskill for watching Tellytubbies, High 5 or the Wiggles on. The only down side is that because it's such a boy's toy, Daddy gets a bit annoyed with me when I put the remote in my mouth when I am eating my rusks. Mummy's tried to tell him to chill out and wipe all the dried-in rusk off with a baby wipe, but I think I am going to try and stop doing it even though it feels nice at the time.

This is a picture of me and Daddy down at the pool. I love swimming, I learned how to do it when I was on my last holiday in Martinique. Mummy made up a song called 'Swimming like a Fish' about me because I love the water so much. I've got this trick at the moment where I put my face in the water and try and drink but through my nose. It doesn't work, I don't know why. And it makes me cough. Actually it's a rubbish trick, I don't know why I do it come to think of it.

Our new flat has a nice view too. You can see the sea and all the lovely mountains I was telling you about. The best things about it are the playroom where I can hang out with my nanny, Edith, and all the other children that love here. So far I have made friends with Isabella who is the same age as me and her nanny is called Wilma. Wilma is a friend of Edith's and they both sing in the same choir on Sundays at St Anne's church in Stanley. Also there is a little French boy called Pierre and his nanny is called Marilyn. Pierre's a bit naughty and a real live wire- and he's about 16 months old. Mummy has met his parents and she says they are a very nice couple too. I think we're going to like living here.

No comments: