Saturday

Sundays at Gymboree!

Every Sunday since we've been here I have been going to the baby crawlers class at Gymboree and it's brilliant. There are loads of other children the same age as me and we get to play with the great toys andstuff they have there. Usually we do singing and dancing and then they get the bubble-making machine out and we get to pop the bubbles! I think my favourite bit though is when they get the parachute out (it's the thing I am sat on in the photo) and we make this tent thing like a hot air baloon and we all go inside it. A lot of the other babies tend to hang around their mums or cry sometimes, but I love it. I just wander off on my own and climb over people.

The boy behind me in the photo is called Lachlan. He was my friend, along with another boy called Dominic and even though they were big one year olds, I was still chasing after them and climbing over them. I think they were a bit scared of me. Anyway, it turns out they got the last laugh as they can both walk now and are in the bigger class. So now I am practising myself how to walk so I can be in their class. Another funny thing that happens there is that I get a badge with my name written on it every week, but even so the teachers still call me 'Lula'. I mean, it's an OK name but I never thought so many people would find my name so difficult. Grandad Welsh still calls me Lola and he's known me for ten months now!

No comments: