Saturday

Hi Peeps!




Family and friends....

Just thought I would put this blog together so that you could see what I am up to in my new life in Hong Kong.
I have been here about six weeks now, we moved out here from Paris (where I was born) and so far I think it's pretty good fun.
I'm just over ten months old, I love swimming, eating, dancing and listening to music. I am also very cheeky (or so my Daddy tells me) and have four teeth which I have recently discovered are great for biting my rusks or my cot with. My best friends are Brian the Big Brown Bear which I got for Christmas, and Doudou that my Auntie Kerrie gave me when I was one of those newborn type babies that are really small and can't really do anything.
Please come back and check on these pages regularly so you can see how I am doing and how I am growing.
Bye for now!

No comments: