Saturday

Coucou les Amis!

Hello to my old friends in Paris!

This is a picture of me with my old nanny, Fati. I used to share Fati with my friend Anna, who is next to me sat on her mummy Geraldine's lap. That's our old living room.








This is a picture of me with my Daddy in the Tuileries which is the park in front of the Louvre. It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon in the Spring.

Living in Paris was great. We lived right in the centre, not far from the Louvre and the old Opera house. Fati took Anna and I on some great walks throught the Tuileries and Palais Royal. It was a nice apartment too, but there was only one bedroom so I had to sleep in with my mummy and daddy. Now I have my own bedroom here in Hong Kong I miss being able to wake them up early in the morning. I think they pretend they can't hear me now, and usually I just go back to sleep.

I did start to pick up some French while I was there, and I still love listening to my French nursery rhymes. My favourites songs are Pirouette-Cacahuete, Au Feu les Pompiers and Il Etait un Petit Navire. Maybe one day I'll go back, I am half-French after all!




No comments: