Saturday

My Family

This is a picture of me with my Mummy. It was taken when we were on holiday in Martinique and it's the first time I had ever been in the sea. It was brilliant! I loved being on holiday and having mummy and daddy all to mself all day long. I still wasn't crawling properly at this stage, which I think mummy and daddy were glad about because they could just put me in the shade and not worry too much about me getting into too much trouble...


This is another cute photo of me with my Daddy. This was also when we were on holiday in Martinique. That was in mid-April just before he moved out to Hong Kong. It was nice to get away for a few weeks and it was my first holiday in the sun. I played on the beach, swam in the little plunge pool outside our room and slept without pyjamas on for the first time too!

No comments: