Saturday

Relative values...

Here are some pictures of me with some of my family...


This is me with my Grandad Welsh. I stayed with him and Grandma in Southampton for a week just before we cam out to Hong Kong. I loved being there, they had this brilliant mirror on the floor that I could look into and see this really cute baby that used to laugh at me all the time.
In the next photo is Gramdma Welsh, she was lovely and made me really nice dinners with like potatoes all mashed up with mince stew. I think she used to make the same for my mummy when she was a little girl and lived in that house. While I was there, Auntie Gigi cam over from Ireland too, and then Uncle Danny came home as well. It was brilliant to see everyone.

This is me with Auntie Gigi when I was just a newborn baby. We went over to see her in Donegal when I was only about two months old so I don't really remember it much. I was still in that stage where I only drank milk and used to sleep quite alot. While I was there I met my cousin Daniel and Gigi's fiance, Joe. It was great to meet them all.

This photo was taken only a few days after I was born. Granny & Pops Binnion flew over from England especially as soon as they found out I was born. I was born when they were on holiday in Italy, and they were sat in Sofia Square when my daddy called them. That's one of the reasons my middle name is Sophie. My full name is Fionnuala Sophie Teresa, the Teresa part is after my Great Granny Greene who died about a month before I was born and so I never got to meet her.

This picture is also of when I was a newborn. I was probably about a week old when this was taken. My Grandma Welsh came over to help my mummy look after me for a couple of weeks when I was first born. I think looking after babies is probably hard work, but my mum seems to have a lot of people to help her.

No comments: