Tuesday

Not a bad way to leave Bali...

This is me ready for take off in what mummy assures me is the best place to sit on a Jumbo- seat 1A. I have to say I am impressed with the leg room, but can't understand why I had to have an orange juice while Daddy got to knock back champagne behind me. The best thing was I had my own telly and all the Cathay girls made a huge fuss of me, continuing the princess treatment I had got all holiday.


Watching Disney at 40,000 feet. I was just too excited to sleep anyway!


It was the perfect end to a perfect holiday. And now I am back in Hong Kong I keep waking up at night and going through to mummy and daddy and asking why we can't go back to Bali. I loved it there.

I start school today, 4th September, so I will post some photos of my first day soon. Enjoy my Bali snaps in the meanwhile!


No comments: